Hello Honeys,
Today I went Shopping with this outfit that combines kimono style, mini shorts & clogs.
I made two braids and pulled one of them from right to left to give the feeling of continuity...like it?!
I also changed my usual make... I did smoky eyes... and I did also a lower lash line & waterline makeup!
Do you like it?!?!?
It's not my favorite I like to keep it simple and just put the eyeliner in the upper lash line, but today I was in a mood for something different!
Do you like it?!?!?
It's not my favorite I like to keep it simple and just put the eyeliner in the upper lash line, but today I was in a mood for something different!
With my new Clogs from lefties
♛
KEEP CALM
and
FASHION
Kisses F.









Eu também já te sigo e adorei a combinação da roupa :)
ResponderEliminarbeijinho *
Que bom blog aqui tens :) muito bem, vou seguir *
ResponderEliminargataaaaaa:)
ResponderEliminargataaaaaa:)
ResponderEliminarehhhhhhhh obrigada :)
ResponderEliminarsuper gira! adorei o outfit(:
ResponderEliminarLove it!=)
ResponderEliminarGostei muito do kimono!! Tão giroo!!
ResponderEliminarPassa pelo meu blog ;)
www.fashionkats.blogspot.com