Well, my day out (shopping) included lots of beauty items....
of course,
because I >3 Make up, Creams, Perfumes etc...
although I don't really make up everyday not even close!
I'm going to try it for the first time!
I use this kind of products because i do a lot of sport ...soooo I tend to feel my legs a little bit heavy...and at the end of the physical strain i use the spray to relax the muscles !
1,99€ Continente
>3 this
3,99€
I'm always trying new brands ... till now i'm enjoying this one!
I tried this today and I MUST SAY LADIES ...
!!!!!THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!
5€ SEPHORA
CORAL
PRIMARK 3€
Saldos - Iluminador 5 €
Concealer - Quase 20€...... :S
mas vale MESMO a pena!!!!!!!!!
mas vale MESMO a pena!!!!!!!!!
HM e Essence
Yes Love
♛
KEEP CALM
and
FASHION
Kisses F.






















eu tenho um estranho fascínio por dentes, e cuido dos meus com TUDO, com todo o amor e carinho mesmo! ahah e estou fartissima de olhar para esse Pearl Drops e cheia de vontade de experimentar, só ainda não calhou, por isso diz-me se vale a pena depois, por favor*
ResponderEliminaradorei o verniz da yes love!
ResponderEliminargood stuff.
ResponderEliminarAdorei o verniz é lindo!=)
ResponderEliminarObrigadas Queridas :)
ResponderEliminarO verniz no meu "chinês" é 0,89€ portanto estão a imaginar a colecção de yes loves!!!!
Já experimentei a pasta dentifrica Pearl Drops e gostei imenso...:)))diz me uma coisa onde estão á venda esses maravilhosos vernizes da Yes Love??? beijocas´
ResponderEliminarhttp://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com